Thursday 8 March 2012

A Passport To Successful Living

1. I am a Winner.





 starLight in the Darknessstartorch
Mercy of God
copyright 1996, Hearlight Inc.
So often we go through life, just trudging through one day after another
Feeling as if there is no meaning to life. One day is the same as the next.
Not really understanding "Why am I here?" or What difference can I make?"

The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood.
John 1:5

One starts to think "I have no idea where I have been or... where I am going!"
The man who walks in the dark does not know where he is going.
John 12:35
he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded him.
1 John 2:11

There is hope for those who live in darkness and the drudgery of life
The people living in darkness have seen a great light;
on those living in the shadow of death
a light has dawned
Matthew 4:16

There is One Who can bring light and meaning into your life
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said" I am the light of the world.
Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
John 8:12

ChasmJesus gives the ability to have your darkness changed to light
I am sending you to them to open their eyes
and turn them from darkness to light,
and from the power of Satan to God,
so that they may receive forgiveness of sins
and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.
Acts 26:18

God, the Father, has made it possible for us to receive the saving
knowledge of His Son, Jesus Christ

For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness,"
made His Light shine in our hearts
to give us the light of the knowledge
of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
2 Cor. 4:6

On the cross
To have a life that is abundant and full of meaning
"I (Jesus) have come that they may have life, and have it to the full".
Jonh 10:10

Would you like to break free of the darkness
and find a life that has meaning?
Then Jesus simply said......


Smoke Signals to God
hutfootprintfootprintfootprint

The only survivor of a shipwreck was washed up on
a small, uninhabited island. He prayed feverishly
for God to rescue him, and every day he scanned
the horizon for help, but none seemed
forthcoming. Exhausted, he eventually managed
to build a little hut out of driftwood to protect
him from the elements, and to store his few
possessions.
But then one day, after scavenging for  food, he
arrived home to find his little hut in flames, the
smoke rolling up to the sky.
footprintfootprint
The worst had happened; everything was lost. He
was stunned with grief and anger.  "
God, how
could you do this to me!
"  he cried.
Early the next day, however, he was awakened by
the sound of a ship that was approaching the island.
It had  come to rescue him.
"How did you know I was here?" asked the weary
man of his rescuers.
"
We saw your smoke signal," they replied.
It is easy to get discouraged when things are
going bad, but we shouldn't lose heart, because
God is at work in our lives, even in the midst of
pain and suffering.
Remember,  next time your little hut is
burning to the ground ----it just may be a
smoke signal that summons the grace  of God.

For all the negative things we have to say to
ourselves, God has a positive answer for it :


footprintYou say:  "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)

footprintYou say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 13:34)

footprintYou say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient (II Corinthians
12:9 & Psalm 91:15)


footprintYou say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)

footprintYou say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)

footprintYou say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)

footprintYou say:  "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it (Roman 8:28)

footprintYou say:  "I can't forgive myself"
God says:  I FORGIVE YOU (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

footprintYou say:  "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)

footprintYou say:  "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (II  Timothy1:7)

footprintYou say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME (I Peter 5:7)

footprintYou say: "I don't have enough faith"
God says: I've given everyone a measure of faith  (Romans 12:3)

footprintYou say:  "I'm not smart enough"
God says:  I give you wisdom (I Corinthians 1:30)

footprintYou say:  "I feel all alone"
God says:  I will never leave you or forsake you  (Hebrews13:5)
A Passport To Successful Living
These scriptures tell us what we have through Jesus Christ.
Read this list daily and declare these statements to be true by the Word of God.
You will start to learn what the scriptures say about what is ours as an heir with Jesus.
By speaking these verses, it will reinforce in your mind and heart what is ours through Christ.

Joshua 1:8
"Do not let this Book of Laws depart from your mouth, meditate on it day and night,
so that you may be careful to do everything written in it
Romans 12:2
"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed
by the renewing of your mind.Then you will be able to test and approve
what God's will is--his good, pleasing, and perfext will.
2 Cor. 2:14
But thanks be to God, who always leads us
in triumphal procession in Christ and through
us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the
knowledge of Him.
2. I am an Adequate Person.




2 Cor. 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound to you,
so that in all things at all times, having all that you need,
you will abound in every good work.
3. I am Unique and Special.





1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood,
a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you
may declare the praises of him who called you out of
darkness into his wonderful light.
4. My Life has Purpose.



Eph.2:10
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to
do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
5. As a Person I am Successful.







Ps.1:1-3
Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the
wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sits in the seat of
mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his
law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by
streams of water, which yields it's fruit in season and whose
leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.
6. I am Strong and Able.




Ps.27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life--
of whom shall I be afraid?
7. I am sufficient for Every Task.


Phil.4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
8. I will Overcome every Obstacle.




John 16:33
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have
peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart!
I have overcome the world."
9. Reversals will not Subdue Me.




1 John 4:4
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them,
because greater is He who is in you than he that is in the
world.
10. Designs to Harm me shall Fail.





Isa. 54:17
no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and you will
refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage
of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication
from me," declares the Lord.
11. I am Secure and Confident.



Pro. 3:24-26
when you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie
down, your sleep will be sweet.
12. Under Trial I will Stand.







1 Cor. 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to
man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted
beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted,
he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up
under it.
13. My Works shall Prosper.







1 Kings 2:2-3
"I am about to go the way of all the earth," he said. "So
be strong, show yourself a man, and observe what the
Lord your God requires: Walk in his ways, and keep his
decrees and commands, his laws and requirements, as
written in the law of Moses, so that you may prosper in all
you do and wherever you go.
14. I am well Supplied.



Fear the Lord, you his saints, for those who fear him lack
nothing. The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those
who seek the Lord lack no good thing.
15. Health and Prosperity are mine.




3 John 2
Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and
that all may go well with you, even as your soul is
getting along well.
16. My needs are always met.



Phil. 4:19
But my God shall supply all your needs according to his
riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
17. I am well and Healthy.


Matt. 8:16
"He took up our infirmities and carried our diseases".
18. My thoughts are Affirmative.




Phil. 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything,
by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your
requests to God.
19. My Worries are over.


1 Pet. 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
20. Fear is not my Practice.



2 Tim. 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power,
and of a sound mind.
21. I am a Totally new Person.



2 Cor. 5:17
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
the old has gone, the new has come!
22. I am Happy, Happy, Happy.


Phil. 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
23. I am Free, I'm Free.


John 8:32
Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
24. All this is True and I Believe it.



Num. 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man,
that he should change his mind.
25. I Envision each Affirmation.




1 Chron. 29:18
O Lord, God of our fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Israel,
keep this desire in the hearts of your people forever,
and keep their hearts loyal to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment